Synthetic Fiber Instant Pony Afro Puff Large
• Gently detangle the hair from ends to roots using a paddle brush or wide tooth comb.
• Turn the wig inside out and wet the hair with lukewarm water from the top (cap) to reduce tangling.
• Apply shampoo in a downward motion and rinse until water runs clear. Do not rub the cap when washing.
• Turn the wig cap back and repeat above steps with cold water when applying conditioner.
• Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with towel. Do not roll or rub the hair into a towel.
• Place the wig on a wig stand and air dry. We recommend using smaller head size to avoid stretching the cap.
• Apply a small amount of hair lotion or serum, as needed.
• If applying glue or tape, be sure to only apply on lace material.
KEEP IT CLEAN SIMPLE & NATURAL
Your hair and beauty is dear to us. Let us spoil you with our exclusive 1+1 deals and offers designed for our loyalty guest.